MOOG Ireland on Wednesday March 21st 2018 starting at 6.15pm (sharp) is the location for our March Business Briefing Directions to MOOG Ire.
Mr Ernest Keeffe, General Manager Moog Ireland Ltd. will share with us “The Meaning of Innovation in Product Design & the Culture which supports Creativity & Innovation at MOOG”
Ernest Keeffe will provide an Overview of the company, its Culture, Innovation and Cost Improvement Programs.
Ray Walsh will speak to Innovation in Product Design.
Colin O’Brien will speak to the application of Process Innovation at Moog.
The Moog Story
- Over fifty years ago, MOOG started as designer and supplier of aircraft and missile components.
- Today, their motion control technology enhances performance in a variety of markets and applications, from commercial aircraft cockpits, to power-generation turbines, to Formula One racing, to medical infusion systems.
- The Company provides a culture which supports talented people, allowing them to approach their work with energy, enthusiasm, and the promise of success.
This Video provides a brief overview of the MOOG company. Corporate Overview
History of Moog Ireland Ltd
- Moog Ireland’s facility opened in 1981 on 5.5 acre (2.28ha) site.
- Product & Process Development – Electronics H/W & S/W
- AS/EN9100 (Aerospace) certified
- Moog Ireland is a focussed centre for servo-drives within the Industrial Group, providing a globally coordinated and aligned approach to drive solutions
After the presentations, there will be a networking opportunity with light refreshments served.
We would like to thank Ernest and the team in MOOG Ire. for taking the time to talk with us and generously agreeing to host this event on site.
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org if you and/or others from your organisation can attend.